Thursday, September 13, 2007

So far so good with the sleep training! We decided to let her "cry it out" because nothing else was working. Kale had the hard part, though....I went over to Debbie's house to sleep for a few hours that first night so I wouldn't rush in and pick her up. Luckily Aubrey is a quick study---she is waking only once at night now!! We may get back to normal again after all :)

I have been feeling bad that I don't have as many baby pictures of Aubrey as I do of Mikayla so I got to work--Here are a few of my favorites:


Sitting up all by myself! (5 months)




Little "Bow" Peep (as her daddy calls her)
Playing blocks with Mikayla

1 comment:

Jeff and Kandis said...

oohh! she is so cute. I miss her already. Good for you and Kale. I promise it gets better each night.
Kandis