Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you Melinda!


I have the sweetest friend ever! My cold from last week took a turn for the worse on Saturday when Kale left for Georgia, and my dear friend Melinda has been so good to me--I just have to brag about her. It was clear early Sunday morning that I had an ear infection, and as I was loading up my kids in the car to come with me to an urgent care clinic, she came running across the street, scooped Aubrey from my arms and took both girls to her house for nearly the entire day. She made us dinner and then insisted on having them over again this morning before Kindergarten starts so I could get some rest (I'm still so sick....??). Isn't she the best? As if she doesn't already have her hands full with her own 6 kids. Thanks, Melinda! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you.

3 comments:

Sheba's Mommy said...

HEY HOLLY!! It was such a nice surprise to see your comment! I have looked at some of your pictures here and I can't believe how much your older daughter looks like you! Wow! They're both just adorable! You look great too! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope we can stay in touch! Love ya sweetie! Miss you too!

Mrs. R said...

Where did you find her and can I get one?

Becky O said...

I am sorry to hear you were so sick. I hope you are feeling better. I swear, something took the whole neighborhood out for awhile. Hooray for Melinda, she is so awesome!