Friday, April 17, 2009

Surgery Today


Kale was taken to the hospital due to, among other things, severe leg pain and numbness. He was admitted on Wednesday night and as of this morning is scheduled for a spinal fusion later this afternoon. He is feeling well at the moment, but I am so anxious about the whole thing. We feel very blessed that Kale has been diagnosed and is being operated on by the best Neurosurgeon in Utah. Everyone we talk to says there's no one better than Dr. Reichman. I'll post an update as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Jeff and Kandis said...

thanks for the update Holly. Hang in there!

Mrs. R said...

Holly, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in my prayers.

The Kneeland Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about that. I hope all is well and his recovery is quick. My prayers are with you and your family.

Maughan"sters" said...

Holly,
We've been out of town but we want to help. Let us know what we can do for your family.