Friday, May 22, 2009

I Heart Spring!!

It feels sooo good to spend time outside everyday--Here's what we've been up to lately:
Thanksgiving Point :) We just got a membership for the year and I'm loving it! The gardens are so beautiful and relaxing...and the kids both burn off a lot of energy. Hey--anyone else out there with a membership?? Let's go together...


Mikayla had her dance recital a couple weeks ago, and she did such a great job. I wish I had better video, but this is all I got with my little camera. She is in the back row and is the first to stand up:


We're so proud of you, Mikayla. Great job!
(Mikayla with her best friend, Paige)

6 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Where does Mikayla take dance? I can't wait for those days!
Our membership to TP just expired, but we'll have to get another one and meet up in the summer there.

severts6 said...

I love how she is always the first to do the next move - what a smarty!!

Jeff and Kandis said...

i love the video, so cute!

Sheba's Mommy said...

You're pictures are so pretty and your kids are adorable! The pictures look kind of like the Butchart Gardens in Victoria, BC. I just went there on a cruise. It was beautiful!
-Chelsea

Mrs. R said...

In some ways, Mikayla in her dance uniform reminds me of her mommy in her cheer uniform. :) Thanks for sharing!

Caroline Haring said...

OK, you are seriously making me jealous. Can I move back to Utah now? So beautiful! Get me outta So. Cal!