Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My little troublemaker

Aubrey and I have been having a lot of time alone together now that Mikayla is in school all day. It's been really nice to sit and play just the two of us--and she definately keeps me entertained with her funny little jabber (I'm lucky to get a word in edgewise).

Yes, I sure do love my Aubrey-girl, but lately she has been giving me a run for my money. Here's the proof:

Nice. But she wasn't done yet. I cleaned her up and sent her out of the kitchen so I could clean up the floor, so she decided to head upstairs and...

get out every game she could reach. Honestly, this wouldn't be so bad if she would then play with them for more than 5 minutes.
Then, not too long ago, she decided to mix the powdered sugar with the flour. Not sure what she was trying to make, but here's the lovely result:


At least she tried to sweep it up before I found her :)
Thanks for keeping me on my toes, Aubrey!




5 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

She is super cute...It is those times that you will look back and laugh...in a few months!

Jeff and Kandis said...

I love it! Her and Michael could be very dangerous together!!

Kasi French said...

She's so dang cute! No mischievous ways downstairs at Grandma Mounts while we were playing Barbies ... just singing and talking! ADORABLE!

Mrs. R said...

Too cute! And I love your hair in the top picture, by the way. :)

Nunazuna said...

Hey Holly! What a beautiful little family you have! I'm glad you found me. You look so gorgeous! Your little girls are so pretty. Do you still keep in touch with Holly Pectol? I miss you girls! We had some good laughs together!