Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aubrey's 1st Birthday!


Aubrey turned 1 last Wednesday, the 26th of March. I can't believe it has been a year already! It seems like just yesterday that my mom and I were making lap after lap around the block trying to get my labor started. Our family has been so blessed to have this sweet little addition---She is such a joy.
On Saturday we had a party with some Aunt's & Uncle's & Cousin's. Mikayla helped me decorate with a rubber ducky theme and we all had a really great time celebrating. Here are some pictures for those of you who couldn't make it. We missed you!


The best part of the day was watching her with the cake. She was in heaven!
Check out this video:

Can you tell that it's a bathtub cake??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! These pictures are adorable. I laughed out loud watching Aubrey eat her birthday cake. I wish we lived closer. I miss all of you so much.

Love,
Mom

Jeff and Kandis said...

I love it! Happy birthday beautiful girl!! We wish we were there to celebrate with you. I love the cake. We should start a buisness now. Tubs, and chests. haha

Carolee said...

She is so cute!! Our kids are growing up way too fast. I am very impressed with the themed Birthday party and especially impressed with your cake decorating abilities:)

Mrs. R said...

I have never seen a bathtub birthday cake, how cute! I love the pictures.