Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Surgery Day

I am so glad that this day is finally over! Everything went well this morning when Aubrey had tubes put in her ears---Hopefully this will be the end of chronic ear infections so she can get back to being healthy. She was a real trooper and even though she was hungry and tired she still managed to flirt with the doctors and nurses. I think the worst part for her was trying to wake up after being under general anesthesia, but after an hour or so she was back to her old self. She is tucked comfortably in bed now--and that's right where I'm headed too!

By the way--Thanks to everyone for your prayers and words of encouragement (I'm a baby, I know).

3 comments:

Mrs. R said...

Sorry to hear about her chronic ear infections, but glad to know that the surgery went well.

Jeff and Kandis said...

Yeah! I am glad it is all over for you, and Aubrey. She look so cute in her gown. Now you can get a good nights sleep.

Caroline Haring said...

Hi Holly!
I just found your blog! Glad to hear Aubrey's surgery went well, hope it stops those infections- poor baby!
Take Care- Love ya!
Carrie Haring(Winters)