Friday, November 27, 2009


After much consideration (and a not-so-subtle poll of my friends) I decided that Mikayla's earings were not quite even. SUCH a bummer. So, today I took her back to the mall to have one ear re-done--But we couldn't go alone! Paige and Emily both came with us to help distract her (and eat ice cream, of course). Because the line was short, we stopped to say hello to Santa on our way out. Aren't they cute? People kept thinking they were sisters. Be grateful you weren't in the car with us on the way home, though. I couldn't hear myself think over all the giggling :)

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Those girls are sooooo cute!

Wheat Family said...

How Fun! You can bring those girls to my house anytime! I would love to play barbies and giggle! I've had my fill of guns and trucks...!