Thursday, November 5, 2009

When Mikayla asked me, I told her that she could get her ears pierced when she decided that she was ready for that responsibility (and the pain). Several months passed, until she decided she wanted to go for it when she turned 7. So, as a birthday gift from Grandma Cori and Papa Craig:

Before (with a few butterflies)

..and After
She wanted her friend, Paige, there with her for moral support. The two of them giggled the entire time we were at the mall.
Now, we have 8 weeks of cleaning 3 times a day. We'll see how that goes!

3 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

So cute...
I've always wondered what age I will let my girl pierce her ears!
Good luck with the cleaning!

Wheat Family said...

Man....she is the cutest girl ever!! When did she get so big?? What happenend?? :)

Mrs. R said...

I agree with the Wheat Family! She is really growing up so quickly. Good luck with the maintenance aspect of ear piercing. :)